PT Warehouse Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local e-commerce giant recruiting for reliable Part-Time & Full-Time Warehouse Associate in Stoughton, MA. This is a temporary/seasonal opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Associate job include:
- Moving material in and out of warehouse facility to designated staging areas
- Labeling and sorting merchandise using RF Scanning equipment
- Identify damaged merchandise
- Palletize outgoing merchandise using on job order/work travelers
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- No warehouse experience needed
- Must be able to stand for up to six (6) hours
- Must be able to commit to a flexible schedule
- Must be able to pass a background screening and drug test
We have openings for both day and evening shifts between the hours of 9am & 11:30pm, Must be available for weekends. Pay for this position is between $13.25-$14.25/hour plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Part-Time Warehouse Associate job in Stoughton, MA or email me your updated resume to Amanda.Dittrich@adeccona.com or Griselda.Mattzer@adeccona.com. Or visit our website for any related opportunities with Adecco.