PTAN - Boiler Inspector- Little Rock, AR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 2/6/2017
Bureau Veritas North America, Bureau Veritas Holdings
Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONA WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
* Perform in-service inspections of boilers and pressure vessels to ensure compliance with codes and jurisdictional requirements.
* Conduct boiler and machinery risk evaluations, claims investigations and other types of boiler and machinery related assessments.
* Properly documents all inspections and assessments in accordance with company and client standards.
* Ensures compliance with applicable sections of the ASME Code, National Board and jurisdictional requirements.
* Demonstrated experience in the boiler and pressure vessel industry, such as design fabrication, operation, repair and alteration, inspection, and nondestructive examination, or quality control systems.
* Minimum of three years of relevant experience.
* National Board In-Service Commission is a MUST.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, plus technical training in boiler and pressure vessel inspections.
* The ability to maintain a territory.
* Be able to interact with customers and provide excellent customer service.
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: