Industrial Business Unit
As industries race to build increasingly intelligent systems, TE Industrial delivers extraordinary customer experiences to solve today s greatest connectivity challenges. Leveraging cross-industry innovation and proven engineering expertise, we re pushing the boundaries of efficiency and productivity-connecting power, data and signal to enable more automated processes, intelligent building, smarter transportation and cleaner energy.
Our Kauffman Plant in Landisville, PA is currently recruiting for a full time Packaging Associate (2nd Shift). This position will be responsible for overseeing parts and supplies in the packaging area, packaging finished products and loading the transport trucks with completed product skids.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Computer skills needed
* High school diploma or GED required
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Experience with SAP is preferred but not required
* Must be able to lift/push/pull and carry a minimum weight of 50 lbs.
* Frequently required to extend arms and hands between knees & shoulders; frequent holding and grasping with hands.
* Frequent standing and walking is required in this job.