This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPackaging Co-op
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Work Terms: Spring_Summer 2017 (January_June) and Summer_Fall 2017 (July_December)
Work Locations: Neenah, WI or Roswell, GA
Requirements & responsibilities for Packaging interns include, but are not limited to:
* Development and re-engineering of primary and secondary package structures
* Utilization of packaging related software (TOPS, CAPE, etc) to complete packaging development work
* Knowledge of packaging materials and their relation to absorption & reflectance
* Ability to interpret and write packaging & material specifications
* Read, execute & write laboratory Standard Test Procedures and record associated data
* Possess mechanical skills for laboratory test equipment construction
* Accept guidance & direction from senior Packaging Engineers
* Job may require occasional travel to K-C operating locations
Packaging Internships are approximately six month assignments.
Students who have completed 2 years toward a BS/BA in Packaging, Materials Science, Engineering or a related discipline are eligible to apply. All students are required to have a 3.0/4.0 overall Grade Point Average to apply. Students should bring an unofficial copy of their transcripts to the interview. Previous Co-op/Intern experience is a plus.
Work Term Definitions
Spring_Summer: January 2017 to June 2017
Summer_Fall: July 2017 to December 2017
Upload your resume and an unofficial transcript to our website at:
www.WelcomeOriginal Thinkers.com Equal opportunity employer www.kimberly-clark.com
Primary Location USA-WI-Neenah
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Intern/Student
Time Type Full time