This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
Provide Packaging Development project leadership on cross-functional project teams
- Technical project leader managing the technical timeline, providing timely communication, outlining issues, risks and contingency plans. Must handle multiple projects.
- Conduct, coordinate functional testing including plant trials, lab testing, shelf life studies and material vendor evaluations
- Develops written packaging specifications and completes thorough plant trial reports
- Responsible for identifying, defining and solving technical packaging challenges
- Develop cooperative working relationships with cross-functional teams, the manufacturing plants (internal & external) as well as external packaging material vendors
-Develop, test and commercialize packaging programs across multiple project types
-Understanding of the financial impact of packaging programs and the linkage of packaging to business strategies.
BS/MS in Package Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in Packaging Development and commercialization
- Willing to travel 20%
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.