Packaging Engineering Co-op - Kohler,WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a Packaging Engineering Co-op, you'll be responsible for assisting in the design, testing, implementation, and improvement of packaging for Kohler products.
This is a recurring posting intended to collect resumes for 2017 co-op opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Assist in the improvement of packaging cost.
* Assist in the improvement of warranty where packaging is an issue.
* Provide engineering support for product packaging from concept through production/distribution, to final installation and/or destination.
* Perform package testing, analyze results, and provide detailed test reports to project teams.
* Provide data compilation and analysis support to Packaging Engineers.
* Prepare concise, complete, and professional reports on packaging testing results/issues, using data documentation and analysis tools as required.
* Complete packaging related work requests as assigned.
Candidates must currently be in pursuit of a 4-year Undergraduate Degree in Engineering. Sound communication, problem-solving, creative-thinking, and collaboration skills are preferred.
Take the next step in your career and apply at Kohler today!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.