Packaging Food Processing Evening Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Mt Sterling, KY
Mount Sterling, KY
JOB DESCRIPTIONCome join Adecco and be a part of our team and start your new career at Nestle. We offer great pay rates, full time hours with overtime, weekly pay, discounts on Nestle food items at the company onsite store and many other amazing benefits.
We are seeking energetic & motivated manufacturing employees to support the efforts for one of our premier clients in the Mt. Sterling area. These are long term temp assignments with permanent potential at Nestle for people motivated to get their foot-in-the-door at a national food company in Mount Sterling, KY. Employees must have the ability to work independently, as well as in a team with other associates and departments in order to successfully complete projects and tasks. Individuals in this position must have strong interpersonal skills.
$11.00 per hour/rotating schedule
These are ideal positions for those with a minimum of 6 months to 1 year work history at the same company with the following skill sets:
* Machine Operators
* Assembly Line Workers
* Material Handlers
* Quality Control Associates
* Food Processors
* Sanitation Workers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Produce food products in the cycle time intended.
* Maintain cleanliness standards as guide lined by the FDA
* Performs other duties as needed, including specific tasks based on special projects
* Works any assigned shift and overtime as required (Must have the flexibility to change shifts)
* Follows safe work procedures and wears personal protective equipment as required
* Work must be done in various temperatures in and around freezers and ovens
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Must be able to provide proof of your High School Diploma and/or GED
* Must be able to read and comprehend documents, such as safety rules, operating procedures
* Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers
* Must be able to understand and follow verbal instructions
* Must be able to reach and work overhead safely
* Must be able to stand in a small area for 8-12 hours consistently
* Must be able to work using air, & electric machines
* Must be able to perform very fast paced and repetitive work requiring the use of both hands
* Must have transportation to and from work that is not dependent on others
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed
* Must be able to work 12 hr rotating shifts
* Must be able to bend, lift, stand, stoop, twist and turn the entire 12 hr shifts
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled