Packaging Mechanic 9/15/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Basic Purpose: To maintain, troubleshoot and make necessary repairs to ensure the efficiency, performance and reliability of the Cool Whip systems and equipment in accordance with Kraft Heinz policies and procedures in an efficient and safe manner to provide the highest level of quality and delivery to our customers.
* Perform the duties within the Packaging Maintenance function with minimum supervision.
* Adhere to department GMP s policy / procedures.
* Maintain records pertinent to equipment performance, necessary repairs and downtime via PM s, S.A.P. work requests, utilizing PC based systems.
* Communicate with the Supervisor as to product changeover and any other information necessary to insure the specified degree of quality and efficiency.
* Recognize and record any unusual condition or defective equipment via S.A.P Protocol.
* Maintain a clean and orderly work areas to insure the specified degree of cleanliness and sanitation standards.
* Observe all safety rules, policy, precautions and practices to insure the safety of self and others.
* Train / communicate to all personnel as required.
* Perform all other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.