This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 3/1/2017
Southern Graphic Systems, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
Essential Responsibilities, Accountabilities & Results
* Review entire job ticket instructions to determine all requirements of job.
* Participate in planning meetings when necessary.
* Using appropriate software applications (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) prepare files for Digital production.
* Output proofs
* QC all work performed following the department SOP s. Check, sign-off, and date checklists.
* Update Management & Customer Service regarding job status.
* Make sure all jobs and materials are properly charged.
* When handing off jobs to co-workers, clearly communicate any information for them to complete the job.
* Work OT when required by Management.
* Assist with Pre-Press / Asset Management / Color / QC when necessary.
* Comply with all sgsco standards and applicable regulations
* Comply with sgsco policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment
* Keep work area organized and clean
* Assist any additional responsibilities, as directed by management. This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. You may be required to perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by your manager or other management personnel.
Educational & Experience Minimum Requirements
* High school diploma/or equivalent and experience in the prepress packaging field.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.