This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDolco Packaging in Decatur, IN is often looking for Packer/Loader Operators. Our Packer/Loader Operators play a critical role in the production of extruded polystyrene foam sheet. These are entry-level positions responsible for packaging, palletizing, unloading and sleeving product from production equipment. These are training positions where you learn additional skills in order to progress to other forming and printing, operations.
Our Packer Operators are responsible for:
* Bagging, boxes or palletizing finished product.
* Performing quality inspections and tests.
* Positioning sheet rolls on unwind stand and starting sheet into formers and through the trim press.
* Preparing production logs, product tags and time cards as necessary.
* Operating scrap grinder as required and understanding the recycle system.
* Following and participating in plant safe housekeeping guidelines designed to ensure a safe work environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
No specific prior experience or training required. Prefer previous manufacturing or distribution experience.
Tekni-Plex is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click on the following document names to download the files for review: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement .