This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSarstedt, Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of laboratory consumables, medical devices and instruments, has the following employment opportunity:
Packer - 2nd Shift (2:30pm - 11:00pm)
* Checks products to be boxed according to production schedule
* Operates box sealer to seal boxes
* Stacks boxes on pallets and operates pallet jack
* Contributes to quality control
* Ensures a clean packing and assembly environment
* Verifies product information and lot numbers; reports any discrepancies
* Works according to safety regulations at all times and reports unsafe conditions immediately
* Minimum High School Diploma or GED
* Basic Math Skills
* Ability to lift boxes up to 20 pounds throughout the scheduled shift
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, lift, and stoop throughout the scheduled shift
Benefits: Sarstedt, Inc's benefits package includes affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401(k) plan with company match, life insurance, and company paid short- and long-term disability.
Sarstedt, Inc. participates in E-verify