Packers, Production, Temporary with Potential to Become Full Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Resource Employment Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position has been listed by a staffing agency and has the potential to become full time.
Packaging Operator's primary responsibility is to support the manufacturing group by preparing boxes to be loaded, visually inspecting product, loading product and stacking finished cases in a way that ensures efficient, quality oriented production.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials.
- Inspecting and packing light foam and plastic products such as plates, cups and others.
- Checking product quality, and identify materials needed to continue production line.
- Will perform other functions as needed and instructed by management personnel.
- Must do general housekeeping of manufacturing areas and equipment to ensure a safe, effiicient and contamination free work area and equipment is maintained this inclues sweeping and mopping of the production area, wipping down the machines and removal and disposal of waste and rubbish.
NOTE: Employer is recruiting for a reputable company in the Mooresville area. Potential candidate will work on a 90 day probation status and may be evaluated for permanent status after that time. Applicants who are former offenders will be evaluated on a case by case basis and may not necessarily be ruled out because of criminal record.