Pain Management Nurse Practitioner 9/6/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for PAIN MANAGEMENT NURSE PRACTITIONER for our client in NEW YORK, NY
JOB TITLE: PAIN MANAGEMENT NURSE PRACTITIONER
JOB LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required Pain Management Nurse Practitioner
* You will follow acute and chronic pain cases, perform consults, develop pain policies and provide pain education to staff.
* Be the hospital specialist in pain management and act as the main resource for Anesthesiologists, nurses and patients.
* Through your collaborative relationships, you will assist in setting the standards of care for pain management and provide the best in care and caring for our patients.
* This is a full-time, day shift opportunity.
* This position will require flexibility to work 10 hour day shifts, 4 days per week, as well as every other weekend.
* 2+ to 5years experience
* Management ExperienceRequired - No
* Minimum Education - Master's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
* Master's degree in Advanced Practice
* Current NY NP license (or willingness to obtain)
* At least 3years expereince in pain management as an NP in an acute care setting
* A member of American Society for Pain Management Nursing