Pallet Sorter / Repair/General Labor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
LABOR: Product Sorter Needed ASAP!!!
There is work right in your Home Town!
Poplarville - Carriere Area
Great Company looking for long term team members that want a steady, stable position and the ability to learn and advance with a growing company.
These positions are an immediate hire.
General job description is as follows but is not limited to the following:
Looking for someone that
* Holds safety in high regard, follows all safety rules for equipment and manufacturing / repair equipment and warehouse operations. Takes responsibility for their own safety by acting in a safe manner at all times. Takes responsibility for the safety of co-workers by calling out unsafe behavior on the spot.
* Actively participates in the LEAN management program, striving to continuously improve, increase efficiency and eliminate waste.
* Uses the company s core values; Integrity, Adaptability and Continuous Improvement to guide day to day decision making
Job Duties and Requirements:
* Sorting and Inspecting product
* Checking pallets on quality, completeness you will be final defense to prevent low quality or incorrect product shipping out
* Inventory Count of product
* Attention to detail
* Confirm order loaded is correct
* Will be lifting, standing and bending.
* Nail gun/hand tools experience
* Must be okay with physical labor and able to lift 50 lbs repetitively
* Excellent communication skills
* Long term Employment
* Will be staying after production line shuts down for the day
* Some Saturdays required
* Performs work orders in such a manner that prioritizes in order of importance.
* Follows all company safety rules, participates in all safety training and has a general knowledge of OSHA regulations.
* Assures building security, safety and emergency protocols.
* Complete necessary daily paperwork accurately and legibly. This includes the completion of daily inspection sheets for any piece of equipment prior to use.
* Communicate effectively and professionally with maintenance co-workers, warehouse team and administration staff.
* Maintains a clean and organized work area. Cleans throughout the day.
* Perform any special projects or other assignments as needed by manager/supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Employee must have the physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently, to twist, bend and climb regularly. Must be able to work in a wide range of temperatures (30 F to 100 F). All employees must be able to read, write and speak English, including reading, comprehending and completing basic checklists, forms and other related documents. Successful candidates will be able to identify and resolve problems quickly and balance team and individual responsibilities. Must be consistently at work and on time
Job Type: Full-time
* Forklift, pallet jacks, warehouse, labor
* Building, Forklift, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Production, Facilities
Consider applying here, if you want to:
* Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
* Develop lasting relationships with great people.
* Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
$9.00 to $11.00 per Hour (Salary Depends on Experience)
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.