Provide high quality standards and procedures in preparing/serving food.
* Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
* Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
* Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
* Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
* Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
* Minimum 1 year culinary experience, preferably in cold food preperation.
* Must be familiar with all cooking techniques.
* Must have the ability to multi-task.
* The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time and lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds.
* Flexible scheduling to include weekends, and holidays.
* Servsafe certified preffered
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: