Pantry Cook-NEW WAGE SCALE
Full-Time and Part-Time Openings
Brookdale Edina 3330 Edinborough Way Edina , MN 55435
Job #: 056186d
** We are hosting a job fair at the community on Wednesday, August 31st, between 10am and 4pm. We will provide on the spot interviews and light refreshments!**
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Serves foods prepared by Cooks with current ServSafe certification, under the supervision of the Executive Chef/Dining Services Manager
* Ensures proper portioning and plating of foods in accordance with prescribed diet orders using standardized modifiers
* Adheres to all food safety and sanitation standards
* Follows departmental procedures including cleaning schedules, sanitation guidelines, food safety and storages guidelines, and HACCP logs
* Cleans all food service equipment and food storage areas
* Washes dishes and maintains temperature and chemical logs
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of previous restaurant experience preferred
* Obtain and hold any local or state required food handling/supervision/sanitation licenses and/or certifications
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149355.aspx'