Paralegal - Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Boston Consulting Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Information
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. BCG was founded in 1963 and is a privately owned firm with more than 7,000 employees across 85 offices in 48 countries. Integrity, respect for the individual, delivering value, and making an impact on society are just some of BCG's core values. BCG's commitment to both our clients' success and our own standards is what sets BCG apart as a world-class professional services organization. Join BCG - start your career at a company that is consistently ranked as the leader in its field, and is acknowledged as one of the best places to work.
BCG s Global Legal function is a critical element in the firm s management infrastructure. It acts as both a trusted advisor to management and an activist agent of change. It is a global community of collaborative professionals with an immutable commitment to excellence.
The Paralegal/Program Manager will contribute both project management skills and legal background into the team's priorities and organizational excellence aspirations - helping the team to continually improve and to provide the highest quality legal services in an efficient manner.
* Be responsible for operation and allocation of requests to the Legal Team through an internal matter management tool (ServiceNow)
* Work with Senior Contract Specialist on continued operation and improvement of the internal client contract management repository (CCM) including identifying enhancements and process changes to improve compliance with minimum standards
* Work with the existing Legal Team Program Manager to identify and design process improvements within the Legal Team
* Generally support operations and effective teaming amongst the Legal Team and between the Legal Team and its clients.
* Act as a change agent in support of the legal agenda across the organization, at multiple cohort levels and across geographies and functions
* Contribute to developing and maintaining Legal Team intellectual property
* Perform other duties as assigned or required
Basic Job Requirements
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual with the following:
* Bachelor's Degree;
* 4+ years of experience with law firm or relevant experience as a paralegal in an in-house environment;
* Proficient in MS office applications Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing priorities and ability to stay focused
* Excellent organizational skills
* High level of confidentiality and discretion in handling of legal matters
* Ability to work independently on multiple, simultaneous assignments
* Candidates must be able to perform successfully and produce results in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, client-oriented environment.
* Candidates must be pragmatic, high-energy professionals, with personal and professional self-confidence. They also must have the political savvy and interpersonal skills to build teams and relationships throughout a loosely structured organization.
* It is necessary to have the ability to understand and manage complex reporting relationships and incorporate multiple labor laws and cultures.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable. BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Auto req ID 2860BR