Paraprofessional, Global Mobility
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Paraprofessional to join our Global Mobility Services (GMS) practice.
- Review and analyze tax related documents with guidance from team members
- Create and prepare spreadsheets
- Assist team in preparing client deliverables
- Gather and coordination of data for reporting purposes
- Interaction with Global KPMG team members and clients
- Monitor and coordinate deliverables and correspondence
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access and strong computer skills overall
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and people skills
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .