Parking Office Attendant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Cherokee Nation Assurance
Falls Church, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Defense Health Agency (DHA), our client, is a Combat Support Agency (CSA) responsible for supporting joint operating forces across the range of military operations and in support of combatant commanders executing military operations. The DHA supports the delivery of integrated, affordable, and high quality health services throughout the Military Health System. It executes the Department’s medical mission, manages the execution of policy issued by the ASD(HA) and serves as the program manager for TRICARE health and medical resources. In doing so, the DHA supports the goals of efficiency, readiness, and deployed operations.
We are seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to provide professional, efficient, and effective daily administrative support to the DHA Parking Office.
• Maintain files and requests for parking from those assigned to the DHA, or for visitors that need to park on the campus
• Provide meeting support to the DHA Parking Working Group by scheduling the meetings, taking meeting minutes, tracking action items and due outs, and updating the applicable policies and procedures
• Manage the main Parking email in-box
• Maintain a paper file database for DHA, Navy, and Air Force parking documentation
• Assist walk-up customers with all necessary information pertaining to:
o Parking at the DHHQ, and other DHA facilities (Gatehouse, Pentagon, and Marc Center).
o Shuttle arrivals, departures, and routes.
o Inquiries about walk-on guests, as it pertains to guest visitor badge colors.
o Relaying information about large group requests.
• Conduct weekly DHHQ parking lot counts for DHA, Army, Navy, and Air Force to maintain parking information for the DHA Facilities team. This is done by walking the parking lot on foot. While conducting the DHHQ parking lot count, duties also include:
o Issuing warning citations to people illegally parked
o Updating the Parking Office database of citations issued, and emailing personnel to notify them of the citations issued
• Process and assist all parking requests through the online parking request process using Microsoft SharePoint
• Perform all duties in accordance with applicable regulations, policies, and administrative instructions
• Develop client facing skills to ensure that respectful, professional communication is the standard achieved continuously
• Ensure that internal and client facing communications are clear and coordinated with the Parking Office, Contracting Officer (COR), and Cherokee Nation Assurance (CNA) Program Manager
• Complete assigned tasks and activities in a timely and thorough manner.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent knowledge gained through technical courses and extensive work experience
• Strong oral, verbal, and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to write and/or edit clear, grammatically correct documents; writing sample preferred
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
• Commitment to professional development and to delivering top-notch customer service
• MS Office Tools required (Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Microsoft SharePoint knowledge preferred
• A working knowledge of the United States Military and the Department of Defense, to include but not limited to ranks and titles of uniformed service members preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10464 online at www.cherokee-cna.com
Cherokee Nation Assurance (CNA) is a technology solutions provider specializing in delivering information technology, management consulting program support and professional support services. CNA’s full scope of computer and technology-related services include enterprise architecture, application development, database administration, systems administration, networking, security compliance, configuration management, infrastructure services, video surveillance, access control and professional IT services. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNA is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf