Part Time Appointment Setter (In Store) - Tukwilla, WA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart Time Home Solutions Advisors/ Marketers Needed
The Home Services division of Sears Holdings specializes in installed Home Improvement products such as siding, doors, roofing, kitchen and bathroom remodels, cabinet re-facing, and heating and air systems.
As a Home Solutions Advisor (HSA) for our Home Services division, you will work in our local Sears store with the primary goal to approach our customers and provide them with the opportunity to schedule a no cost, no obligation estimate in their home for any of the home improvement products of their choice. From time to time there will be opportunities to attend Home Improvement Trade Shows to generate leads.
After applying, you will receive an email to complete a Pre Hire Assessment. If you don't see it in your inbox, please make sure to check your spam/junk folder.
* An innovative Company and a rewarding place to work!
* Competitive hourly pay rate plus uncapped bonus potential
* Flexible part time hours
* Pleasant indoor environment
* High school diploma or GED
* At least 18 years old
* Ability to persuade with minimum selling skills
* Ability to be a self-starter, self-disciplined and stay focused on goals
* Ability to maintain a positive attitude
* Above average verbal communication skills and legible handwriting
* Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
* Sales experience preferred
* Reliable transportation
Sears is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities / Protected Veterans / Disabled
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Education/Training High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Role specific abilities/skills * Candidates must have ability to persuade / minimum selling skills preferred. * Prior face-to-face marketing experience is helpful but not required. * Self-starter, have the ability to stay focused on goals, self-disciplined. * Must be able to maintain a positive attitude while handling rejection. * Must have legible handwriting. * Must have above average verbal communication skills. * Must be flexible to adjust work schedule to meet needs of business. * Must have reliable transportation. * Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.