Part Time Board Operator- CMG Atlanta Radio
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description COX MEDIA GROUP AND ATLANTA RADIO are seeking a PART TIME BOARD OPERATOR to join their team!
Radio Board Operator, to operate the audio controls for Cox Media Group - Atlanta Radio stations and associated radio networks.
* Duties include operating audio controls and digital computer cart system, screening phone calls, and running live and taped talk shows, sports programming and music operations for weekend and overnight shifts.
* Responsible for maintaining transmitter status of multiple sites, coordination of newscasts, recording and playback of remote broadcasts and audio routing for remote broadcasts and network studio events.
* Experience with transmitter controls, audio editing, talk radio formats, music formats and network operations expected.
* Minimum of 2 years of commercial radio or television board experience required.
* Computer knowledge required.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmedia.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
Job Level:Individual Contributor