Part-Time Class A or B Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 11/25/2016
Walla Walla, WA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
For more than 70 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, and agricultural needs.
Why work at Ferrellgas* Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing Organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Our blue trucks stand at the forefront of green efforts by means of new propane fueled initiatives such as autogas. Performance improvement is expected and is facilitated through in house competitions and annual employee recognition awards.
We strive to hire and retain the most elite employees, several of which have been featured in Ingram's "40 under 40" lists. Not only does Ferrellgas care about the Employee, we care about the Employee's family as well; which is why we offer a scholarship program for the children of our Employees. Not to mention Ferrellgas is a Fortune 1000 company!
If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
Ferrellgas is seeking a *PART-TIME* Delivery Driver. If you have a CDL A or B with tanker and hazmat endorsements, and want to work where your experience and dedication make a difference, join our team!
**This is a PART-TIME Position**
* Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations
* Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance
* Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures
* Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures
* Provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires
* Maintains compliance with all DOT requirements
* Inspects, paints, repairs and loads tanks and cylinders
* Handles and maintains flow of materials and products under safety guidelines
* Maintains Service Center office and plant or yard for a professional appearance
* Supports customer demand by working evening hours and weekends, as needed
* Participates in required on call rotation for after hours and weekend deliveries or response
* Class A or B CDL license with hazmat and tanker endorsements
* At least 1 year driving experience
* Clean driving record, required
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Physical ability to lift up to 75 lbs
* Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to grow our business
* Successfully pass background check, drug screen, and physical ability test
Ferrellgas offers competitive pay, a comprehensive cafeteria style benefits package, a wellness credit, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid holidays, vacation, and bonus potential.
Keywords: Class B, Class A, CDL, hazmat, tanker, hazardous material, airbrake, driver, delivery, route, local, straight truck