Part-Time Customer Service Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
For more than 70 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, and agricultural needs.
Why work at Ferrellgas* Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing Organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Our blue trucks stand at the forefront of green efforts by means of new propane fueled initiatives such as autogas. Performance improvement is expected and is facilitated through in house competitions and annual employee recognition awards.
We strive to hire and retain the most elite employees, several of which have been featured in Ingram's "Top 40 under 40" lists. Not only does Ferrellgas care about the Employee, we care about the Employee's family as well; which is why we offer a scholarship program for the children of our Employees. Not to mention Ferrellgas is a Fortune 1000 company!
If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
Description: The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for insuring efficient, high quality service to both internal and external customers by providing timely responses to customer issues via phone, e-mail and fax. Requires 2-5 years of customer service experience.
**This is a PART-TIME position***
* Handles customer service inbound and outbound telephone calls. Must meet daily performance metric requirements which include talk time, average handle time, login adherence and quality guidelines for all calls. Works with customers on a daily basis to sustain and improve business relationships.
* Supports customer growth by asking for the business with every inbound call.
* Assists Service Center General Manager in managing customer retention activities by serving as liaison between customer and Service Center to ensure customer needs are being met.
* Participates in outbound calling campaigns to retain existing customers and regain lost customers
* Attempts soft collections for call-in or walk-in Customers on credit hold.
* Participates in outbound efforts to collect balances on 1-30 day past due customers.
* Assists in the delivery and service process by addressing and correcting routing exceptions.
* Provides general administrative support by assisting in customer retention activities, reports, general filing and daily route paperwork.
* Customer Service exposure with up to two years of experience
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) through the telephone and e-mail
* Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with customers
* Strong time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task
* Typing and data entry experience
* Effective PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PeopleSoft experience preferred
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Ferrellgas offers competitive pay, a comprehensive cafeteria style benefits package, a wellness credit, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid holidays, vacation, and bonus potential.
EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled
Keywords: Customer Service, management, manager, CISCO, PeopleSoft, call center, phone, propane, LP, coaching, training