Part-Time Dish Washer 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
We re looking for a dynamic individual who is upbeat, positive and can effectively multi-task to join our Bistro team as a Dishwasher. If you have an affinity for maintaining cleanliness and sanitary standards in a high-pressure, fast-paced restaurant kitchen environment, we want to hear from you.
* Ensure all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans are clean and sanitary according to health code standards.
* Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and dining room area, equipment and tools, including floor sweeping, removal of garbage, and mopping/scrubbing/sanitizing all surfaces.
* Assist with side work assignments such as stock rotation and replenishment, proper food storage and cleaning, and station set-up and take-down.
* Works collaboratively with the team to build a positive work environment.
Experience, Education & Skills
* High School diploma or equivalent and a certification for an accredited or recognized culinary school, college, or comparable institution, preferred.
* ServSafe certification, preferred.
* Restaurant experience, especially as a dishwasher, preferred.
* Ability to perform diverse physical tasks, including constant standing and walking, heavy lifting (30-50 lbs.), etc.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT), the world's leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include My American Girl , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , and its classic historical characters. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer