Part-Time Experience Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 1/26/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
We're looking for dynamic individuals as Doll Hair Stylists who have the manual and interpersonal skills to deliver friendly and informative service, as well as, the flexibility to adapt to changing business needs.
* Approach, acknowledge and assist customers promptly.
* Assess and meet customer merchandise and service needs, including special requests and resolving customer problems. Share product knowledge, answer questions and suggestive upsell other Doll Hair Salon services and complementary products. Share information on store events, promotions and activities with customers.
* Style doll hair according to company standards and demonstrate proper hair care and skin care techniques.
* Conduct inventory of salon supplies and stock salon area and communicate replenishment needs when needed.
* Participate in Doll Hair Salon events including Doll Hair Salon Spectaculars, hair demos, and private birthday parties.
* Collaborates with co-workers to create a positive work environment and assists in training new associates.
Experience, Education & Skills
* High school degree or equivalent, preferred.
* Sales experience in the specialty retail or service industry, preferred.
* Experience styling hair, especially for dolls, preferred.
* Experience working with children, preferred.
* Must be willing to work a flexible retail schedule, including days, nights and weekends.
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT), the world's leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include My American Girl , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , and its classic historical characters. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer