Part-Time Field Interviewer - 20131
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 2/15/2017
Headway Workforce Solutions
Cape Girardeau, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONOn behalf of Research Triangle Institute, Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking Part-Time Field Interviewers to work on a FDA sponsored research study.
Field Interviewers will work on the Rural Smokeless Tobacco Evaluation Campaign (RuSTEC) study, and will be responsible for conducting computer-assisted interviews with eligible individuals.
This position is part time, offering roughly 20-25 hours/week for a period of 3-4 months. We would like individuals who are able to work evening and flexible weekend hours, and who can commit to the duration of the project.
We are looking for individuals with:
* At least 20-25 hours per week to conduct interviews during the field period data collection period
* A reliable personal automobile that is available for business use
* An ability to administer an RTI-provided computer-assisted questionnaire to youth in their home
* The availability and willingness to work primarily evening and weekend hours as required for your specific assignment
* Experience contacting participants in advance of scheduled home visits to confirm or reschedule appointments
* Attention to detail to meet project deadlines for completing interviews, reporting progress, and returning materials and equipment
* An ability to complete all required activities in a professional manner, while maintaining the integrity of all information acquired
* A professional attitude toward your FS and other project staff, objectively sharing your thoughts
Training and Pay:
There is an in - person paid training tentatively scheduled for September 20 - 21 in Raleigh, North Carolina. Attendance at training is mandatory and completion of training is required to continue on the project and be successful.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.#cb