Part Time Graphic Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription Cox Media Group and WSOC-TV, Channel 9, has an immediate opening for a part-time Broadcast Designer.
* This part-time position works closely with Creative Services and the News department to create and execute daily news graphics along with a variety of other projects including animations, branded packages, logo design, print design, and web design.
* Candidate must have strong organizational and technical skills.
* The ability to generate and clearly communicate ideas from a design standpoint to many departments is key.
* Must be able to manage and prioritize time, work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines and deliver high quality design.
* Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* BA/BFA in graphic design or equivalent degree preferred.
* Proficiency in Adobe Aftereffects, Photoshop & Illustrator.
* Experience working in broadcast/production/news design preferred.
* Chyron, Curious Maps, Cinema 4D knowledge a great plus.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmedia.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-NC-Charlotte-1901 N Tryon St
Job Level:Individual Contributor