Part Time HR Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Kraft Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany: RW Container
This position will be responsible for supporting the Human Resource function for business units including, but not limited to, Rand-Whitney Container.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Administer all employment practices and policies in strict compliance with Federal, State and Local Law, including but not limited to: recordkeeping, background checks, pre-employment screens, E-verify, immigration, EEOC, Confidentiality, and OSHA reporting.
- Maintain all aspects of the HRIS system, including compliance with all necessary documentation, review of all new and re-hire documents, change notices, and terminations.
- Enter information into the Company HRIS within 48 hours of receipt using the applicable HR process and checklist. Scan appropriate documents into electronic personnel files. Process and file all documents within 48 hours of receipt.
- Obtain legal authorization to execute background checks, request applicable background checks and review any negative results. Collaborate with HRM regarding any potential adverse actions required.
- Manage e-verify process for all new hires and rehires, communicate Tentative Non-Confirmations, follow-up and communicate to HRM any pending issues for resolution on a timely basis. Ensure confirmation receipt is recorded.
- Assist with recruiting initiatives, posting positions, and screening candidates for consideration.
- Provide internal customer service to various departments and employees.
- Responsible for creation, maintenance and control of all personally identifiable information or any other information protected by Confidentiality and Privacy Standards, in accordance with Mass Regulations on Personal Identity Regulations and HIPAA.
- Help plan and run employee recognition events.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by HRM..