Part Time Legal Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Woodland Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWoodland Hills Probate Law Firm is seeking a part time legal assistant to perform clerical duties. This assistant will perform digital legal transcription, prepare pleadings, organize files, answering telephones, and all things that a small office assistant would be required to do. The assistant will be working with legal procedures, and documents in their very busy but small office.
- Digital transcription
- Prepare legal papers and correspondence, such as summonses, complaints, motions, and subpoenas
- Assist with legal research
- Organize files
- Conduct basic admin/office work, ie., answer phones, emails etc.
- 2+ legal assistance experience
- Digital legal transcription experience
- Olympus or All in One software experience A HUGE PLUS!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.