Part-Time Morning School Custodians
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Supreme Maintenance Organization
JOB DESCRIPTIONBasic Functions:Performs assigned cleaning task in a building or area to meet established quality standards. Works with other team members to complete the cleaning of assigned account within hours budgeted.
Perform a variety of general cleaning tasks including, but not limited to: sweeping, dust mopping, and wet mopping, spot cleaning, trash collection and removal, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning restrooms and replenishing supplies, break rooms.
1. Follow all safety, security and key control procedures.
2. Maintain cleaning equipment in a safe, clean working order.
3. Immediately report any building or equipment maintenance concerns to your supervisor.
4. Immediately report all accidents, safety hazards and security concerns to your supervisor or manager.
5. Notify your supervisor as soon as possible to if you are going to be absent.
6. Use only the designated phone at your facility to clock in and out.
7. Perform reasonable customer request and report them to your supervisor.