Part Time Night Audit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To oversee and coordinate all night time front desk and audit functions, execute computer maintenance requirements, and ensure all financial transactions for the day are verified and balanced.
* Preparation of daily reports and distribution as directed.
* Accurate preparation of VIP, complimentary, house use rooms, and out of order lists.
* Conduct back up procedures for Opera and drop tape nightly.
* Handling Express checkouts ensuring their completion.
* Completion of third shift Night Audit checklist
* Balancing of daily postings and revenue.
* Ensure adequate communication the following morning to all necessary departments by communicating through Wrap-Up emails.
* Understanding of all front office standards and assist in solving deficiencies.
* Documenting errors made by cash handling auditors.
* Prepare and send out the DAR to appropriate team members.
* Balancing of daily posting and revenue, and resolution of inaccuracies.
* Ensuring nightly transmission of credit cards through Opera.
* To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in and check-out procedures and policies.
* To be a main liaison between guest and the hotel.
* To appropriately protect confidential guest information and guest room key access according to front office SOP s.
* To be thoroughly acquainted with Ideal Services duties.
* Be familiar with emergency procedures and Alarm System in the Ideal Services department.
* Be familiar with guest scenarios and follow-up on all guest requests and concerns, effectively adhering to the service recovery process.
* To be thoroughly knowledgeable of all Front Office and Ideal Services Moments of Service scenarios, and execute to standard.
* Be familiar with all systems and equipments as related to the Front Office (Opera, GoConcierge, Synergy, SALTO, Push to Talk Radios, ISD Firepanel)
* Minimum 1 year customer service experience required, preferably in a hotel/resort environment. Candidates with previous front office experience will be given primary consideration.
* Previous cash handling experience required.
* Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
* Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems, and run required nightly reports.
* Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department
* Ability to compute accurate mathematical calculations
* Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions with strong problem solving skills
* Ability to prioritize and follow up on guest requests and concerns
* Ability to work well under pressure, managing arrivals, departures, guest questions and concerns.
* Developed computer proficiencies, OPERA experience a plus.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
* Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 20 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion, including utilizing telephone/computer for an extended period or for an entire shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: