Part Time - Production
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
La Vergne, TN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Warehouse Associate in LaVergne, TN. This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Associate job include:
- Assist with locating materials for shipment
- Using an RF Scanner gun to keep accurate account of activity and product location
- Picking, pulling or packing orders to specification
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, bend, squat and/or stoop
- At least 3 months of warehouse experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
Pay for this position is $10.00/hour. Shift time is 5pm -9pm
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Associate job in LaVergne, TN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled