This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Stripes is in the process of interviewing candidates for a part-time receptionist. This position will report directly to the Regional Human Resources Manager in their respective area.
The Receptionist will be responsible for assisting the Stripes Operations Team on various projects and tasks relating to the everyday business operations.
Some areas of responsibility include:
* Provide administrative support to the operations team by answering all incoming phone calls and directing accordingly, scanning, faxing and mailing items, sorting and distributing mail, generating correspondence and perform other administrative task as needed
* Schedule meetings and coordinate calendars
* Make travel arrangements and reservations to include but not limited to booking flights, making hotel reservations, making arrangements with restaurants or coordinate catering
* Review, prepare and format information for internal/ external distribution to include but not limited to composing memos or reports, compiling data for reports, creating presentations, edit and proof read
* Manage and communicate information to members of the various Stripes / Sunoco teams
* Ability to handle a wide variety of complex, time sensitive and confidential information
* Performs other duties as assigned
Personal qualifications and attributes necessary for successful performance in this role include:
* High school diploma or GED required, college degree in business related field preferred or equivalent training
* Minimum five (5) years of progressive administrative experience required
* Experience in retail / restaurant service industry desired
* Extensive working knowledge in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
* Strong project and time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
* Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and polished appearance on a daily basis
* Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment