Part Time Remote Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description Are you looking for a great company to join? COX MEDIA GROUP ATHENS RADIO has an immediate opening for a PART-TIME REMOTE COORDINATOR and we want to talk with you!
* Make full contribution to the success of the department and the station by acting as a representative for the station community events/promotions.
* Provide information to the public about the station and hand out a variety of literature and premiums from the station booth/van/client locations.
* Set up station event/promotion sites with all necessary equipment (i.e., Tent, booth, banners, PA system, premiums, client materials, etc.).
* All employees of the station are expected to be an effective team member; bring a positive attitude to the workplace; be cheerful, cooperative, and productive; and to perform other such duties as may be required for the smooth operation of the station.
* Take pictures of the event for the web
* In charge of onsite contest and promotions
* High School Diploma
* Must be able to lift fifty pounds
* Must have a valid Georgia driver s license and clear driving record.
* Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmedia.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-GA-Watkinsville-1010 Tower Pl
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time