Part-Time Sales Department Clerk 9/15/2016
Lone Tree, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
We're looking for a dynamic individual as a Part-Time Sales Department Clerk who has the interpersonal skills to provide prompt, efficient and exceptional sales assistance within our customer-oriented environment.
* Approach, acknowledge and assist customers promptly; handle multiple customers effectively.
* Assess and meet customer merchandise and service needs by sharing product knowledge, answering questions and directing customers to merchandise, suggestive upselling, and awareness of product availability.
* Share information on store events, promotions and activities with customers.
* Promptly and accurately process all point-of-sale transactions.
* Help resolve customer problems and make suggestions/share product knowledge to turn returns into exchanges.
* Communicate merchandise and service needs to management on timely basis.
* Provide assistance to accomplish team and company goals.
Experience, Education & Skills
* High school degree or equivalent, preferred.
* Sales experience in the specialty retail or service industry, preferred.
* Must possess basic computer skills; some experience using a POS System, preferable.
* Experience working with children, preferred.
* Must be willing to work a flexible retail schedule, including days, nights and weekends.
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT), the world's leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include My American Girl , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , and its classic historical characters. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer