Part Time Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 1/15/2017
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
POSITION TITLE: Outbound Telephone Sales Rep
Part Time Hourly
Place outbound calls to sell newspaper subscriptions. Maintain a high focus on quality order including collecting payments and selling auto-renew subscriptions. A continuous and consistent personal demeanor, strong salesmanship and an empathetic customer service approach is essential to drive a positive customer experience and generate optimal results. Representatives should be computer proficient and specifically need familiarity with MS office applications (excel & outlook), internet based applications and data entry systems.
90% - place outbound sales calls
5% - inbound calls and call backs
5% - results tracking or other tasks assigned by management
* Call and sell new and previous subscribers who have stops for nonpayment or other controllable stop reasons
* Inbound call back line from messages left on machines.
* Take ownership of customer issues, take action to address any issues and follow up as necessary to ensure continued resolution.
* Proper entries and documentation in circulation system for tracking and reporting purposes.
* Drive digital engagement by confirming emails, registering accounts for digital access and conversations to inform customers of our digital products.
* Previous customer service experience
* Basic computer skills
* Good phone skills and professional phone presence
* Self-motivated and results driven
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
COX MEDIA GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
ORGANIZATION: Cox Media Group
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing