Part Time Security Control Room Operators
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
PART TIME SECURITY CONTROL ROOM OPERATORS
* Part Time position working 16 hours per week
* $15.00 hourly rate
* Must have valid drivers license with no suspensions or revokes
* Based in Hammond, IN
Are you looking for a growing company with great benefits and future opportunities* Allied Universal, North America\'s leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company! You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal\'s many success stories.
If you're passionate about keeping people safe, have a great work ethic, and are dependable, then we want to talk to you.
We proudly support the Veterans Jobs Mission, a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hiring a total of one million military Veterans.
We seek to hire a Security Control Room Operator with energy, ability and computer skills that are exceptional! This is a challenging position requiring above average computer skills!
Responsibilities for the Security Control Room Operator include, but are not limited to:
* Monitoring Control Room cameras and responding to alarms for a vast amount of sites
* Maintaining the badging access system
* Have a great customer-service mindset and project a friendly and professional image
* Generate reports of any incidents
* Take reports by email and phone
Qualified applicants for the Security Control Room Operator position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Be at least 18 years of age.
* Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
* Must be able to obtain a valid drivers license as required in the state for which you are applying.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
* Must have previous call center or customer service experience
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment) and have previous call center or customer service experience
* Must have open availability to work any shift including weekends and holidays
Midwest - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days