Part Time Security Guard
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description NATURE OF WORK
Media Center security carries out daily duties and responsibilities to maintain a safe and secure work environment for CMG Ohio. The position will assist in emergency situations that may involve immediate decision-making, discretion, and good judgment; perform daily fire protection rounds and monthly equipment inspections. He/ She will have contact with visitor s in-person and by phone requiring customer service skills. The ability to maintain confidential information is a must. The qualified candidate will also assist security/facilities managers as needed.
* Monitor CCTV to ensure employee and property safety, to include offsite security surveillance
* Monitor building security access control
* Written incident reports and investigation
* Provides building security; locks and unlock doors as scheduled and security check tours
* Escorts employees to cars as needed
* Greet employees, customers and vendors
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Strong interpersonal communication skills required
* Strong organization skills required
* Personable; positive attitude
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Acts with a sense of urgency
* Customer service oriented
* Must be punctual, motivating, accessible, approachable and interactive during floor time
* Ability to work with diverse groups and special populations
* Good working knowledge of computers; Microsoft Office Products & Network Internet
* High school diploma with a minimum of 2 years experience preferred
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Job Level:Individual Contributor