Part Time Security Officer
The Loss Prevention Officer ensures the safety and tranquil stay of hotel guests and employees, to enforce the policies and procedures of the hotel and to record in writing any assigned task. Prepare incident and accident reports accurately and in the format specified by the Manager of Loss Prevention.
* To observe and report on all assignments
* Able to keep accurate records and communicate using radio equipment.
* Record and report any unsafe conditions while patrolling hotel property.
* To ensure protection and preservation of hotel, guest, and employee property.
* Maintain professional attitude and appearance.
* Must be able to work overnight shifts 11pm-7am. This position will primarily be working overnight shifts.
* Previous security experience preferred.
* Red Cross and First Aid Certified preferred.
* TIPS certified preferred.
* Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Will be customarily scheduled to work less than 30 hours per week
* Must be able to sit or stand for up to 8 hours per shift
* Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: