Part Time Spotter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
NFI Industries (Corporate)
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
Drives, transports and spots trailers at appropriate loading docks, and or/staging areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Attach drive unit to trailers to move to and from dock doors for loading and unloading.
* Inspects truck for defects, before and after trips and submits reports indicating truck condition.
* Assist in loading and unloading trucks.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Performs duties as instructed by management
* May be required to operate power industrial equipment
* At least 2 year experience in similar position
* Computer applications experience using MS Office
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Able to work independently
* High school education or equivalent
* Must be able to follow policies and safety procedures
* Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without restriction
* Must be able to stand and walk for continuous periods of time
* Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed by the customer
Family owned and operated since 1932, NFI Industries is an industry leader in logistics, transportation, and distribution services. We deliver unique and progressive solutions, service, and relationships to each of our clients across the globe.
Are you ready to showcase your skills and get rewarded for your performance? NFI is committed to you!
* Career advancement opportunities
* Entrepreneurial, innovative, energized atmosphere
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, prescription, disability, and life insurance coverage
* Paid vacation and holidays
* We invest in you - ongoing training and development