Part Time Teller- Cambridge (Inman Square), MA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Cambridge Savings Bank
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Part Time Teller- Cambridge (Inman Square), MA
Cambridge Savings Bank, headquartered in Harvard Square, and with 17 branches located throughout Eastern, MA, and 3.2 Billion in Assets, is dedicated to maintaining our strong financial position by providing our customers with a full range of individual and business banking services in a professional, personal way. We are equally dedicated to our employees providing a work environment built on respect, support, and teamwork. Cambridge Savings Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package and friendly work environment with unique opportunities for growth and development.
Primary duties include accurate processing of various customer transactions, delivery of high quality service, and making sales referrals. Tellers must possess strong interpersonal skills, accuracy, efficiency and attention to details.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
* Perform customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and payments
* Balance cash drawer at end of day and assist with branch settlement
* Consistently provide high quality service in a professional manner
* Cross sell the products and services of the Bank and its partners based on customers needs, while focusing on increasing core households and services per household
* Achieve sales referral goals
* Develop and maintain substantial knowledge of Bank products and services
* Maintain knowledge of, and consistently adhere to Bank policies and procedures regarding branch operations and human resources
* Work within assigned authority level, referring to a higher authority when necessary or required by Bank policy
* Verify and process ATM and mail deposits, and assist with ATM settlement
* Contribute to the effective team management of all Bank problems, issues and sales opportunities
* Act as a teller trainer, as assigned
* Assist in the Customer Service area, as needed
* Perform tasks accurately and efficiently
* Participate in CRA activities, as requested
* Perform additional duties as required
* High school education
* Ability to work in a sales environment requiring achievement of sales and service goals
* Ability to refer customers to appropriate personnel for potential sale
* Proficiency in the English language
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all types of people
* Cash handling experience is preferred
* Strong knowledge of routine teller functions preferred
* Ability to operate a computer
* Ability to carry cash box and coin between vault and teller window
* Ability to travel to and work at other banking centers, as needed
* Strong attention to detail
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
Inman Square - Cambridge, Massachusetts
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/D/V
Cambridge Savings Bank is committed to ensuring its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all U.S. jobs seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact Human Resources by calling 1-617-864-8700..