Part-Time Visual Merchandising Assoc
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
We re looking for a dynamic individual as a Part-Time Visual Merchandising Associate to execute American Girl s visual standards at the retail store level. This position entails new product launches and initiatives, seasonal floor sets, changes to floor due to product availability, daily maintenance of product displays, and adherence to the organization s visual high standards.
* Assist visual merchandising manager in the execution of display window changes, merchandise changes and planogram layouts, and graphic changes.
* Create dynamic displays using dolls and complementary product. Keep current on product knowledge.
* Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing tasks based on business need and to troubleshoot when product availability becomes an issue.
* Maintain the overall visual and merchandising standards of the store consistent with the organization s vision of the brand.
* Develop and maintain positive, cooperative relationships with staff, management, and corporate partners. Provide assistance to customers as needed.
* Stock merchandise when needed.
Experience, Education & Skills
* Bachelor s degree, preferred.
* 1 2 years of successful work experience in retail merchandising, retail, or related field which includes expertise in customer service, preferred.
* Manual skills in doll styling, straight blade cutting, and minor assembly, preferred.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT), the world's leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include My American Girl , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , and its classic historical characters. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer