This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
This position ensures safe and clean facilities and work areas by performing routine custodial and janitorial duties, and other maintenance work as required.
* Ensure all buildings are kept clean.
* Empty and clean wastebaskets and trash containers.
* Maintain supply inventory and stock supply closet as needed.
* Clean, dust, and wipe equipment, furniture, fixtures, etc. as needed.
* Maintain exterior of facility and outside grounds by performing various clean-up duties, such as picking up trash, operating sweeper, shoveling snow, etc.
* Follow safe operating and use procedures when utilizing cleaning solutions, machinery, etc.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., keep up with supply needs, deliver supplies, etc.
* May be required to work overtime as business needs dictate.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Previous custodial experience preferred.
* Valid driver s license and safe driving record required.
* Must be able to work independently.
* Effectively communicate and interact with staff, management and customers.
* Efficiently multi-task in a fast paced environment.
* Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
* Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
* Medium strength. Ability to lift 1-50 pounds.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Constant exposure to outdoor weather conditions, moving mechanical parts hazard, and toxic or caustic chemicals. Moderate noise level.
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit http://www.coxautoinc.com/.
Primary Location:US-TX-Dallas-5333 W Kiest Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor