Part-time Outside Account Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Coordinates commercial unit keys for sale day, based on assigned account.
* Assigned to specific commercial accounts, responsible for pulling keys, bagging and tagging them and filing them away.
* Will use the storage key storage room to sort and store keys for vehicles.
* Identify and address missing keys and other issues.
* Maintain the run list indicating vehicles with no keys, late vehicle entries, and/or late number changes
* Respond to customer and dealer inquiries and concerns
* Responsible for separating sold from non-sold vehicles, preparing sold keys for inside coordinator and filing away the unsold keys.
* Oversee parking sold vehicles and re-parking non-sold vehicles
* Report theft, lot damage, or any safety concerns to management
Education & Specialized Knowledge
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Valid driver s license and safe driving record required
* Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Effective verbal communication and customer service skills
* Good organizational and interpersonal skills
* Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
* Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds (tools, equipment)
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception
* 1 year of customer service experience preferred
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit http://www.coxautoinc.com/.
Primary Location:US-TX-Dallas-5333 W Kiest Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor