Part time Teller
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Midland States Bank
Rock Hill, MO
The ideal candidate for the part time teller position must be available 25-28 hours per week with Saturday availability. This role provides customer service, processing both business and individual banking transactions; manages a cash drawer and cross-sells bank services. Processes transactions, sells cashiers checks and traveler s checks. Responsible for comprehensive, prompt and efficient customer transactions. Balances cash drawer at the end of the shift and compares totaled amounts to system generated balancing sheets. Reports any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary.
* Must be available to work 25-28 hours per week and Saturdays.
* Must be available to float between branches if needed.
* Substitutes as needed during lunch hours, days off, or vacations.
* Receive cash and checks for deposit, verify amounts, and looks for check endorsements.
* Examines cash carefully to guard against counterfeit bills.
* Cashes checks for customers in accordance with bank policy.
* Enters transactions into computer system and issues receipts.
* Counts and balances cash drawer at end of shift.
* Prepares and balances traveler s checks, cashiers checks money orders, savings bonds, license stickers, and ATM as requested.
* Assists customers with accessing safe deposit box and ATM operations, credit cards advances, accepts loan payoffs, and closing of accounts
* Explains bank services to customers.
* Cross-sells bank products
* Energy, Drive, Ambition
* Learns from mistakes
* Putting people at ease
* Getting information, making sense of it, problem identification
* Being a quick study
* Knowledge: Trade and Business
* Maintains Clear Communication with Customer
* Ability to present a professional business image to customers, including verbal, written, and personal attire.
* Ability to be a team player.
* Ability to lift coin and currency bags as required.(bags may weigh from 20lb. to 50lb.)