Participant Services Representative- (ExpressBank) 10 am -7 pm Monday through Friday
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
BOK Financial Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 17922
Areas of Interest: Wealth Management
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
Upon application to this position, you will be taken directly to an assessment. This assessment measures the job-related qualities that make a person productive by evaluating thinking and reasoning style, behavioral traits, and occupational interests. Please be sure you have 30-45 minutes to complete this. You will not be able to stop and return once you begin. It is recommended that you complete the assessment in a quiet setting without distractions.The Participant Services Representative I is primarily responsible for providing research and problem solving support to retirement plan participants. This includes interaction and problem solving with plan participants, brokers, and Plan Sponsors as well as, Bank Relationship Management Staff and Trust operations personnel related to the issue. Specifically this includes, assessing and analyzing the participant s need, determining the appropriate resolution, ensuring timely resolution and communication to the participant. This individual serves as a liaison between the participant and Trust operations and/or Relationship Management.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to general access or account requests, benefit provision questions or requests to execute transactions from retirement plan participants. Discusses and provides information and explanations customized for each participant depending on the assessment of the participant s knowledge of the plan provisions, familiarity with BOK s retirement systems and the regulatory restrictions that govern certain transactions.
- Researches and resolves general issues and, problems for self directed retirement plan participants. Processes mutual fund trades in accordance with participant direction, business line policies and department procedures.
- Assists the Relationship Management group by answering questions from terminated plan participants regarding distribution options and our IRA rollover product. Maintains the IRA rollover participant reports to ensure distributions occur within established plan timeframes. Probes for IRA cross sales opportunities and serves as liaison between the prospective IRA rollover account holder and the BOSC representative that is assigned account officer for the IRA account.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge and use of Windows based PC applications, including word processing, spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of trust accounting systems, recordkeeping systems, participant trading platforms and other web based transaction platforms utilized by participants
- Working knowledge of basic investments, styles and asset allocation
- General knowledge of employee benefits, ERISA and IRS regulations and applicable rules and regulations covering retirement plans
- General knowledge of self directed online brokerage system and documentation and brokerage, settlement and trading functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including problem-solving, conflict resolution and customer relations skills
- Basic math skills in order to assist participants with transactions
- Ability to respond to client needs in a fast-paced environmentThis level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma and one (1) two (2) years experience in financial services, retirement services, trust or investment environment or equivalent educational experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
Upon application to this position, you will be taken directly to an assessment. This assessment measures the job-related qualities that make a person productive by evaluating thinking and reasoning style, behavioral traits, and occupational interests. Please be sure you have 30-45 minutes to complete this. You will not be able to stop and return once you begin. It is recommended that you complete the assessment in a quiet setting without distractions.
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.