Partner Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description (Role Profile)
Through Channel enablement strategies drive and grow revenue for Avid through existing and/or new channel partners. Recruit, lead, develop and implement specific Partner Sales Plans resulting in identifying opportunities, solution adoption, integrated offerings and GTM strategies that uncover and solve business challenges resulting in quota attainment.
Build, qualify and report on pipeline in support of overall business with specific partner. Maintain pipeline detail in SFDC so management can accurately assess the health of the pipeline and the partner. Take responsibility for acquiring industry, product, and solution knowledge of the Media Central platform so knowledge can be shared and leveraged with partners and prospects.
* Proactively increase channel effectiveness and sales readiness by identifying key areas for technical as well as sales training and development within individual channel partner organizations.
* Ensure that partner ACSR and demo equipment status are current and in compliance with Avid s channel partner program.
* Analyze the sales territory with regard to determine overall market opportunity and territory coverage with a view to identify coverage gaps as well as need for improvement of channel effectiveness by territory and Avid sales segments
* Develop and enter new markets via existing channel partners and/or recruitment of new channel partners.
* Drive demand generation and build opportunity pipeline via effective partner-led marketing activities.
* Work Avid field / channel marketing teams to develop and execute Avid-led marketing activities to build leads and opportunity pipeline and subsequently, monitor and track leads and opportunities passed to Channel Partners
* Deliver high impact presentations to partners and internal Avid management for the purposes of recruitment, pipeline generation and partner account/territory account planning.
Key Responsibilities continued:
* Demonstrate intellectual/technical curiosity and engage in business discussions that uncover enough information about our partner/customer s business and corresponding challenges to map to our technology and overcome objections.
* Build productive and profitable working relationships with partners.
* Address partner concerns and queries promptly and ensure partner satisfaction.
* Analyze competitive landscape, use cases, champions and frameworks to demonstrate differentiation and to win against the competition.
* Develop competency and qualification plans for partners.
* Work with cross-functional teams to develop business strategies for lead generation.
* Develop business plan to improve sales and profitability.
* Work with development, marketing and services teams to achieve revenue goals.
* Coordinate with partners to prioritize, plan and manage business activities.
* Work with partners in pipeline review and management activities.
* Oversee partner rewards and recognition programs as outlined in our Channel Program guide.
* Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities
* Execute the partner agreement(s)
* Configure, price and quote joint solutions. Collaborate with partners throughout the sales process
* Manage sales revenue quota for a defined group of partners and hold quarterly business reviews to look for areas that need focus or improvement.
* Engage in regular business review with all key partners, quarterly face to face with all top partners, to ensure tight alignment with and high level motivation of the partners.
Through Avid Everywhere, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools , Media Composer , Nexis , Interplay , and Sibelius . Our digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of awards, including two Oscar statuettes, a Grammy , and 14 Emmys .
Avid is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.