This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/27/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Leverage your experience in channel and partner management to develop new partner relationships, enable existing partners, and coordinate activities for partners located in the US. As a member of the Business Development Division, you will work with Esri partners, sales teams, and Marketing to ensure all resources are engaged in the Esri Partner Network.
* Lead business development activities pertaining to the sale and use of Esri technology
* Work collaboratively with Esri s vertical sales teams to coordinate partner-led sales activities and campaigns
* Field calls from potential partners and assist or direct them to the most appropriate resource for further action
* Conduct initial review of partner applications including contacting the candidate to gather additional information and clarifying application responses
* Assist Partner Development Managers with account management and coordination of resources to ensure that partner relationships are mutually beneficial
* Provide on-site support at Esri events for partner-centric training workshops and technology updates as needed
* Review programmatic partner authorizations, business plans, and revenue generation on an on-going basis
* Liaise with internal Esri divisions including Business Development, Marketing, Professional Services, Technical Support, Educational Services, and Customer Service
* Host and participate in corporate/regional events such as the Esri Partner Conference, the Esri User Conference, user group meetings, and partner updates
* Three to five years of professional experience in a direct or channel sales position, preferably in the GIS industry
* Demonstrated experience in channel management and/or business partner development
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated experience in business acumen related to project coordination and administration
* Bachelor s in sales, marketing, business management, or related field
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
* Ability to multitask
* Understanding of GIS, particularly the Esri product line
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.