Partner & Manager for High Net Worth Practice in NYC!
Peak Accounting Group - New York, NY
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Our client, a highly ranked and reputable CPA firm in NYC is seeking a Partner and Tax Manager to join their High Net Worth Practice.
The Tax Partner will enjoy an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture where individual growth and opportunity are encouraged. Candidates will provide a wide range of services to high net worth individuals, families and private businesses including income tax and estate planning; succession; charitable planning; preparation of gift, trusts and foundations tax returns.
* History of successful tax preparation and planning for high net worth individuals, families and privately held businesses.
* Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
* CPA; JD
The tax manager will have review responsibilities as well as preparation of complex returns. Ideal candidate must have the ability to interface with clients at the highest level and run tax engagements as primary point of contact. Clients include High Net Worth individuals and some Business Management clients.
* Supervise tax department including mentoring staff and seniors.
* Report to Tax Partner.
* Oversee all aspects of Individual, Partnership, Corporate, Trust and Estate issues.
* Review returns.
* Provide consulting and compliance work.
* Research complex tax matters.
* Masters of taxation a plus.
* 7+ years of recent experience in a C.P.A. firm.
* Supervisory experience in a CPA firm.
* Exposure and mastery of tax review and tax research.
Salary will be based on experience.
Peak has been placing both public and private accounting professionals in the New York / Tri-State area for the past 42 years.