Partner Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Partner Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Culver City, CA or Campbell, CA
TYPE:Contract - 12Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to be responsible for developing, executing and measuring engagement and lead-generation programs for the client through their network of system integrators (aka Solution Partners). This role requires a flexible Marketer with the ability to successfully plan, manage, implement and evaluate channel marketing programs. This includes all aspects of joint marketing program development, direct marketing and awareness campaigns, Partner seminars and events, promotions and follow-up on all activities with Partners. You will work closely with all Channel Partners, as well as the Channel Sales and Marketing teams, to support and accelerate channel activities globally.
* Plans, creates and executes Partner marketing programs and campaigns, aligned to the client's go-to-market strategy and regional country requirements.
* Supports launch plans for new product introductions in and through the channel including development of collateral, communications, training tools and related activities.
* Manages, nurtures and grows Partner marketing relationships.
* Analyzes and reports progress against campaign performance goals and reports on ROI.
* Works with Product Marketing Managers to support ongoing priorities, including product presentations, trade shows, research and competitive intelligence.
* Documents and promotes the Partner Program for prospective Partners.
* Identifies enhancements for program management, including the Partner Portal and Programs.
* Serves as a key marketing contact for Partners and for advocating channel business needs at headquarters.
* Evaluates and measures current processes, and where necessary, establishes more efficient and consistent ones.
* Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Business and/or Communications.
* 5 - 7years of experience in Technology Marketing (B2B and eCommerce experiencepreferred).
* Previous experience in Alliance, Channel or Partner Marketing preferred.
* Proven track record of building and launching successful, innovative and scalable marketing demand generation programs.
* Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment is a must.
* Possesses exceptional communication and writing skills.
* Works effectively with cross-functional teams, including the Sales organization.
Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success.